Friday, May 18, 2012

Packing Has Commenced!!

Well the time is finally here... The 16 day adventure around Germany and Switzerland starts tomorrow morning at 5:30am. Jonathan, the best boyfriend in the world, will be dropping my off at KC airport bright and early at 6:30am. Our flight departs at 8:05am for Atlanta and then on to Frankfurt. Not gonna lie... I'm pretty excited!! Although I will miss Jonathan, the best boyfriend in the world, and the puppies a lot:(

PS- you'll have to excuse all the 'jonathan, the best boyfriend in the world,' in post... He's so funny and changed his name to autocorrect to that. I guess he keeps it interesting and I can't really argue with him... Usually!lol;)
My babies!
Kinnick supervising the packing

I think that's everything... At least I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment